Thursday, October 22, 2009

Lord Of The Flies Voc 3

21. dubious- felling doubt, uncertain
*Sometimes I dubious that I can make the step team.
22. ebullience- intensely agitated, liveliness
*When the lord spoke to me, my heart became ebullience.
23.ferocity- the quality or state of being ferocious, violence
*he was very ferocity and toke his anger out on other people.
24.flourished- to achieve sucess, prosper
*I have to flourished in order to see my drams, and work hard.
25.foliage- leaves, plants, trees., growth
*The foliages was very beautiful and had a good length on them.
26.furtive-sneaky secretive, sly., slick
*She was very furtive when she cheated on the test, she keep looking to see waas the teacher looking.
27.grave- seroius, gloomy., dull, sad
*When the girl mom died, she was very grave.
28.impervious- unable to be penetrated, long-lasting
*She was very impervious, she had a very mential sickness.
29.incantation-spell, magic., spell
*the witch used incantation to put me to sleep.
30. inscrutable- hidden, mysterious, blank., mystic
*the hanuted manison still remains a inscrutable.

No comments:

Post a Comment