Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The best thing I did this summer was.....

This summer of 2009 was the best summer to me. I left brunswick at the end of may to go to Augusta, Georgia. Whill I was in Augusta I was having trouble keeping a boyfriend. So one day i was on myspace and this boy name Sam Davis messaged me. We ended up becoming very good friends and then we started dating. When I came back to Brunswick he meet my family and we started hanging out alot. We become real close to eachother day by day. Now since I meet him my life has changed alot he influnces me in a postive way. He means alot to me. Even with each of us knowing of eachother past, we still care and love each other with much kindness and also greatness. This young man to me is very nice and I love his personality, and I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment