Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Abuse Scenario

Abuse Scenario

If I had a friend that had cuts and bruises on her all of a sudden, and she was telling me that they came from her falling and running into lockers, I wouldn’t believe her. People can not just get bruises all the time from falling, there has to be something else behind the whole thing. My first thought will be ask her is everything all right in her housewhole, and do she have any problems with anybody in the school. There might be some family issues that are going on in her life. I would want the best for my friend  in ways. I would sit down and talk to her and look and her eyes and see her fears. If my friend she doesn’t want to tell me anything I would repory it to the schhoo, for they can help, it’s the best thing to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment